Today January 1, 2016 I have been contemplating all of my goals… How I am great at starting, yet don’t finish most things I start…
Not this year. This year I will make goals and achieve them…
This page will be where I update my Goals and add links to posts on how I am doing on them.
Kinda boring.. Maybe, but maybe you will find something to help you as well.
- Get out of debt. Get all Credit Cards paid off.
- Rem needs a new truck, and yes this is not in line with #1, but maybe we can get the jeep paid off, and get him a more reliable truck, maybe one that is more efficient on gas, and less maintenance. He works hard, he won’t let me trade in the jeep, he deserves a better Truck.
- Get money in savings.
- Set a budget that we can work with. I plan on going thru every bill we have and seeing where we can save money. Get creative.
- Recycle cans and tin
- Maybe cancel Cable after the Football season, We have amazon prime.
- I have a goal of making at least $2000 a month by September (My hubby doesn’t pay me for my accounting work for him, and that is ok.)
- Start actually blogging… ad’s on site, affiliate links
- I love Pampered Chef and have started as a consultant.
- Start a retirement account.
- I have started seeing a psychologist… I hope to resolve some issues from my past that are now affecting my today.
- Work on being a better wife, and supporting my husband. Building him up instead of tearing him down. We don’t have a perfect relationship. I know that some things about him I can’t change, and that has to be ok. I can get better and telling him what I need and instead of getting angry and yelling at him, I need to work on either taking a time out, or finding a different way that will enable our conflict to be turned in to an opportunity for connection.
- Kids bedrooms
- Downstairs Family room and play room
- Storage room
- Craft room (Insurance deadline is soon) (We had a pipe break, caused a lot of damage… Made me not even want to work in that room because of so many of my projects got ruined.)
- Guest room/Trey’s room
- Blog everyday, even if it is just to talk about my day.
- I have a plan that I have been keeping secret… Make this secret happen, it will help a lot of people.
- Work on my blog for at least 2 hours a day… (I know not much, but I will increase this, it just seems a good starting point without feeling overwhelmed.
- Use the products I pay for monthly to promote and grow my blog.
- Write about what I am doing to help overcome my traumatic Childhood.
- Keep track of amazing memories, the ones we are going to create, and the ones that we have already created… I love the idea of having a place my kids can go, and read about the life we have, seeing pictures. We do have a great life.. We have ups and downs, just like everyone.
SCHEDULING and TIME MANAGEMENT:
- Figure out a way to get back on a good routine.
- Plan my families meals for the week. (This will save time and money.)
- Maybe start using coupons.
- Pampered Chef is a great way to do a bunch of freezer meals at once… (Time and money saver)
- The kids schedule is super busy, they love what they do, figure out ways I can take them to their activities, but also get To Do lists done.
- It’s time the kids start helping with chores, and this is a much needed lesson for them.
- My hubby works a lot, I need to resolve that in my mind….
- My husband and I need to have Date nights… We really do get a long better when we spend one on one time together.
- I need to be better and spending quality one on one time with all my children.
- I really want to set a day that at least once a month ALL of my kids and my husband and I have dinner together, maybe have a family night….
- I need to learn to be a better friend… I don’t need to be best friends with everyone, but I should make sure those who I worry and care about now it.
- I have bought 3 different sets a flowers a month… I want to give them to different people each month, this would be a nice way to let people know they are being thought of.
- I wonder if it is time to repair some broken relationships, but I am not sure I am where I want to be emotionally.
I am sure I will add more, but most importantly I want to be a better me. I want to be nicer to me… My Therapist said that if I started being nicer to myself, that I would get more done… I’m not so sure about that.. But I can at least try.
Do you have goals you are always working on?