As I sit here in a quite house, (totally weird), I am trying to reflect on some of the things I have set as goals for 2014. How am I going to achieve them, and WHY have I set them….
My small list is as follows:
1. STOP comparing myself to others.
2. Be a better wife.
3. Be the Best Mom I can be.
4. Make better use of my time.
5. Increase my Income and Start saving. (Buy a lot to start building on
6. Get much needed repairs done on house
7.Get some research on selling Our Home vs. Renting it out.
8. Meal plan better, Use coupons?
For today I am writing down my goals and I will go into each of them a little more.
These are things I will be working on all year, and in order to turn a Dream into a Goal, you have to have a PLAN!
Here is a cute printable I made up for you all, that way you can write yours down, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. 🙂
Download this printable PDF by clicking HERE, or directly on the picture.
I LOVE that in life, we get to start fresh EVERYDAY, So for Today, I am going to try harder to be kinder, and enjoy my life more than yesterday!
See you all tomorrow!